Today’s healthy snack is parmesan crusted baked chicken! Now that sounds super good!! As always, check any food allergies you may have before preparing and consuming! Enjoy!
Parmesan Crusted Baked Chicken (Yield 4)
½ c. Crushed Parmesan Cheese
½ c. Panko Bread Crumbs
2 Boneless/Skinless Chicken Breast
1 tsp. Salt
1 tsp. Pepper
1 tsp. Oregano
Method of Preparation
- Preheat oven 350 F.
- Blend Panko and Parmesan Cheese together with seasonings and put in a a bowl
- In a separate bowl mix two eggs with a T. of water
- Place a baking sheet on the side
- Dip chicken breasts in egg till covered, then dip in parmesan cheese dry mix, then set on greased baking sheet.
- Bake in oven for 20 min or till crispy golden brown
- Let cool and serve.