Today’s Tasty Tuesday snack features a light and healthy Romaine Wrap! As always, check recommended ingredients for any allergies. Enjoy!
Romaine Wraps (Yield 4)
4 romaine leaves
1 c. of cooked basmati rice
½ bell pepper diced
1 chicken breast (skinless and boneless) baked and diced
1 avocado cut into cubes
1 Roma tomato diced
1 c. of shredded mozzarella cheese
4 tsp. of mayo
Method of Preparation
- Wash romaine lettuce, cook off rice, bake off chicken, and prep all ingredients.
- Divide evenly between 4 the diced chicken breast, rice, diced peppers, cubed avocado, tomato, and cheese.
- Lay out romaine lettuce and place the rice, peppers, chicken, avocado, tomato, cheese, and mayo evenly to all for romaine leafs.
- Like that of a burrito tuck ingredients in and roll over with lettuce.
- Once closed insert tooth pick to hold together and serve.