Today’s Tasty Tuesday snack features Greek Yogurt Quiche Muffins! As always, please check any food allergies before preparation. Enjoy!
Greek Yogurt Quiche Muffins (Yield about 4)
9 eggs lightly beaten
1 ½ c. Greek yogurt
1/2 c. half and half
1 tsp. salt
3 c. of grated Swiss cheese
Method of Prep
1. Preheat oven 325
2. Obtain muffin tins and muffin paper cups
3. Beat together the eggs, milk, cream and seasonings.
4. Divide and place a pinch cheese in the bottom of the muffin cup.
5. Pour egg mix into muffin paper cups till ½ full.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 8-10 minutes, or until filling is just set, but still has little jiggle.
7. Let cool for about 3-5 min. and serve!